New custom ROM based on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich for the Nexus S 4G has released by XDA member irtehun. It’s called Nuhetri reloaded 4G, as told it is the fastest ICS ROM to date. Nexus S is the first Android device on which Ice Cream Sandwich was demonstrated. It is a Nexus device or a Google Experience Device, manufactured by Samsung. Let’s check out its procedure.
How to install Nuhetri reloaded 4G Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich for the Nexus S 4G:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that. This is applicable only for the Nexus S 4G. Check your phone’s version in Settings – About Phone. It has to be SPH-D720 for this procedure to be compatible with your phone. If it’s not SPH-D720, please do not try this.
-Extended Power Menu
GPS seems to be troubling some peoples
-Status Bar widgets (I hope)
- Samsung Device drivers installed in your computer.
- Download the Nuhetri ROM.
- You’re Nexus S 4G should have CWM Recovery installed.
- Your Battery should be 100% charged.
1. Transfer Nuhetri ROM file to the root of your SD Card.
2. Boot into clockworkMod Recovery. To do so, press and hold Volume UP + Power Button until the device boots up.
3. Now, select “install zip from sdcard” >> “Choose zip from sdcard” >> Select the file which you had transferred earlier to your device.
4. Select “wipe cache partition” >> “Yes”.
5. The Process is complete, go back and select “reboot system now”.
That’s it you have completed the procedure.