After XXLP1 Rom for Galaxy Note GT-N7000, a new ROM has arrived known as MidNote ICS ROM for Rooted Galaxy Note GT-N7000. It is developed by Italian developer’s maxicet of XDA forums. The ROM has been cooked using the LP1 base, and includes some tweaks and changes , is pre-rooted, includes CWM recovery, and comes sans all of the Chinese elements which may have been there in the base firmware. Let’s check out How to install Midnote ROM on your Note.
How to install Midnote ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
1. Rooted Galaxy Note with Clockworkmod Recovery installed.
2. This procedure will wipe all your apps, data and settings.
3. Download link CF-LP1 kernel CWM flashable
4. Download link Abyss 3.9 kernel
5. Download link Gapps7.1
6. ROM file MIDNOTE 2.0 Download
- First you have to transfer three files to the internal SDcard on your Note, by using USB cable.
- Now, Power off the phone, and reboot into Clockworkmod Recovery
- Perform a Nandroid Backup of your existing ROM, so that you can always restore it from recovery if something does not work out with this ROM. To perform a backup, in CWM, select Backup and Restore –> on the next screen, Select Backup again.
- Now scroll to “Install zip from sdcard” and select it. Next Select “Choose zip from sdcard”. Scroll to the “AbyssNotekernel39OriginalLogo.zip” file which you transferred and select it. This will install the Abyss kernel
- Once the kernel installation is complete, Select Reboot Recovery. This will make your Note reboot back into recovery mode
- Now select Wipe data/factory reset, and on the next screen Select Yes-Wipe Data
- Next scroll to “Install zip from sdcard” and select it. Next Select “Choose zip from sdcard”. Scroll to the “MIDNOTE2.0_ICS_NEW.zip” file again you transferred above step, select it. This will start installation of the Midnote ROM
- Once the installation is complete, Repeat the above step, but this time select the gappsv7.1.zip file
- Once the Gapps package has been flashed, go back to the main menu and select Wipe Cache Partition, and then Yes-Wipe cache.
- After cache partition wipe is completed, select advanced and then Select Wipe Dalvik Cache » Yes-Wipe Dalvik
- After the wipe are complete, select Go Back and then Reboot System.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure. Once you reboot, you should be running the Midnote ICS ROM based on the latest LP1 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware.
Other reached here searching for:
- abyss kernel 3 9 download, new rom gt n7000 april 2013