Now you can update your Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 with Android 4.0.4 Firmware. This firmware is dubbed as “IMM76K”. This package will bring bug fixes related to the network from the previous version firmware. This is an official version of firmware released by Verizon wireless.
Read our full article to know the installation procedure:
This update comes with the following improvements and enhancements –
- Time taken to open an application has been reduced to half that of previous one
- Battery is optimized for better backup
- Camera shutter lag issue now fixed
- Camera loads faster from the lock screen
- Undressed issue of animation in some apps has been resolved
1. Backup all your data properly, so that after applying this firmware you can restore all your data back to its own place. You can take help from this Titanium Backup tool
2. Charge your battery at least 80% so that no power interruption during the process.
3. Enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy Nexus i515 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
4. Disable all security programs like antivirus and firewall.
5. Download IMM76K Firmware Package
Step1. First connect your Galaxy Nexus i515 into your PC with the help of original USB cable.
Step2. Now, copy the above downloaded .zip file (IMM76K Firmware Package) into the root directory of the phone internal memory.
Step3. Now switch off your device so as to enter in Boot loader mode. You can enter by pressing Volume up and volume down key simultaneously and then press the power button altogether at once. If it fails then retry.
Step4. Now in bootloader mode select the option of “recovery mode” and using the volume key press the power button to confirm the action.
Step5. In the recovery mode you need to select “install zip from SD card” > Choose zip from SD card then choose the IMM76 zip package. The process will take 5 – 10 minutes to apply the settings.
Step6. As the firmware is applied successfully, select the option “++++Go Back++++” and then choose the option of “Reboot system now”. The phone will automatically restart.
That’s it now your device after restart land on new Custom rom.
Other reached here searching for:
- i515 firmware download, samsung i515 firmware, samsung i515 update firmware