New Rom has launched for Samsung Galaxy S2 know as HyDrOG3NICS ROM. This is an”Epic ROM” means two Rom are fused in one Rom. This is a Mixture of very well known CM9 and the AOKP ROM, created by using the Source of CyanogenMod 9 and the customization and cool looking mods that are found in AOKP ROM. This is not an official update from Samsung, so few bugs would be there. Let’s check out the procedure.
How to Install HyDrOG3NICS ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode, Go to (Settings > Applications >Development > USB Debugging).
- Samsung Device Drivers installed in your computer: 32 bit (x86) Windows | 64-bit (x64) Windows
- Rooted device with CWM Recovery installed
- Download the latest HyDrOG3NICS ROM
1. First, transfer the file to the root directory of your SD Card.
2. Now, Turn off the device and reboot into CWM Recovery. How*-by pressing hold Volume UP + Home + Power
3. Now, Perform a wipe on your device.
- Now, select “wipe data/factory reset” then select “YES” to confirm.
- Go to Advanced and select “wipe dalvik cache” select “Yes” again to confirm.
- Now, head to “mounts and storage” then select “format system” and confirm.
4. Select “Install zip from sdcard” >>> “choose zip from sdcard“, now select the file which you had transferred earlier on the device.
5. after the completion “Go back” and “reboot system now“.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.