How to install Good Game Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y? There are many Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy Y. There are some custom ROMs like Creed Custom ROM, BancetDev Custom ROM and Infected Custom ROM. All ROMs have some bugs, though there aren’t many with the BancetDev ROM from Sam mobile. This new custom Rom for Samsung Galaxy Y which is known as the Good Game Custom ROM, we don’t understand its nothing related to Gaming, its developer qtu from XDA does and hence the name. This ROM will make your Launcher look like that of Xperia Mini, also available in Cosmic Experia for LG Optimus Me. Let’s check out procedure.
How to install Good Game Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
Features of Good Game ROM:
- Based on 2.3.6 DXKL2
- Rooted (provided by the bancetDEV developer, yodeput)
- Busybox 1.18.2
- Compressed and optimized
- /system/etc/init.d integration (Link2SD mount sticks now and more performance scripts from Creed )
- [To be confirmed]Faster boot-up times after the first boot (just seven glows from the Samsung boot logo)
- [To be confirmed]Only 48MB will be consumed on internal memory after flashing
- Xperia Arc Launcher 2.0.A.0.22 with corners (like Xperia Mini) and three desktops
- Roboto font
- Google Music Player v4.1.511
- When installing V6 SuperCharger on /system/etc/init.d, Link2SD mount warning at every cold boot appears, forcing the user to reboot the UI (warm boot). This can be solved by reflashing the ROM.
- (v1.04) Samsung Keyboard is not working. It was fixed on v1.05 but if your too busy or lazy to update, gtklocker provided us the stock Sywpe keyboard. Install it as a normal APK.
- (v1.05) ScreenCapture, Camera and Calculator applications are reportedly not working due to the compression.
- Back up all apps using ASTRO File Manager. If you have rooted Samsung Galaxy Y, you can use Titanium Backup for the same.
- Download GG ROM and ClockworkMod Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Y.
- Make a nandroid backup by going to backup>nandroid backup.
1. Before you proceed Make sure you are on Stock ROM. If you are on any other custom ROM, you need to flash the Stock ROM and then try this.
2. Download GG ROM ( same above)
3. Boot into Stock Recovery. How*- by pressing volume up + home + lock (power) buttons at same time.
4. Wipe data and cache.
5. Go back and select Install zip from SD card>Choose zip from SD card and flash the ClockworkMod Recovery zip file (optional) followed by the ROM zip file.
6. Go back and select “Reboot system now”. The first boot will take more than 3 minutes.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- galaxy y custom rom, custom rom galaxy young, rom galaxy young, galaxy y, cusrom galaxy young, best gaming rom for galaxy y, galaxy y best rom for gaming, good game rom for galaxy y, samsung galaxy y, best gameing rom for galaxy y, Galaxy y rom good game, rom which is better for gaming in galaxy y, GG custom rom, tema xperia untuk samsung galaxy young, the best cusrom galaxy y for gaming, unroot by yodeput, GG cusrom gyoung, gaming custom rom for galaxy y, gameing custom rom for galaxy y, galaxy y rooted games compressed