Samsung has launched its official Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware dubbed as DDLA1 for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. In this article we will show you how to update your Galaxy Y in DDLA1 firmware. So moving on to the procedure first we would check the specs and features of Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 specs and features:
Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread), 883 MHz processor, 3.0 inches Capacitive Touchscreen, Touch sensitive controls, 2 MP Camera, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi, Data Transfer 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, GPS with A-GPS support, Stereo FM radio with RDS, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Quick office Document Viewer and many more.
How to install Official Global Gingerbread DDLA1 2.3.6 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
· Turn off all your security programmers’ like Kies, antivirus and firewall.
· Download Gingerbread 2.3.6 Official DDLA1 Package
· Enable the USB Debugging Mode by Go To “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
1. Extract the above downloaded file into your pc.
2. All so get the PIT file in your PC.
3. After extraction firmware file you will get 6 file including Odin3 v1.83.
4. Now, Turn Off the phone so as to enter the phone in the download mode. How*-by pressing Volume Down Key + Middle button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
5. Open the Odin root tool in your PC and then connect the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 to the computer in the download mode.
6. You will see that the ID: COM section will turn yellow which will mean that all the drivers have been successfully updated.
7. Select the Given options files by clicking on the corresponding options in Odin-
A. PIT- totoro_0623.pit,
B. Boot loader: DefaultCalDataWithBoot_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5
C. PDA: PDA_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5
D. Phone: MODEM_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5
E. CSC: GT-S5360-MULTI-CSC-ODDLA1.tar.md5
8. Once your selection is complete, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Once the update is applied successfully, the device will be restarting and you may be asked to enter the Google Account preferences along with the Internet connectivity options etc.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure. One more last step to go
9. Turn Off the phone and enter in recovery mode. How*- by pressing Volume UP on Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
10. You have to clear the cache partition in recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys.
Other reached here searching for:
- Gingerbread 2 3 6 Official DDLA1 Package, ddla1 pit file download, Install Official Global Gingerbread DDLA1 2 3 6 Firmware, gingerbread 2 3 6 ddla1 for galaxy y, gingerbread 2 3 6 official ddla1 package download, ddla1 update package download, Download Android 2 3 6 build DDLA1 stock firmware for Galaxy Y, defaultcaldatawithboot_s5360ddla1_rev05 tar, PDA_S5360DDLA1_REV05 tar md5 ZIP, gingerbread 2 3 6 official DDLA1 packge, samsung galaxy y s5360 – steps to install official global gingerbread ddla1 2 3 6 firmware, DDLA1 2 3 6 Firmware, samsung galaxy y ddla1 firmware, samsung galaxy ace 5830i gingerbread 2 3 4 zip free download, free download s5360DDLA1 ON SAMSUNG GALAXY Y, free download of ddla1 for galaxy y, free download galaxy y official firmware, Download Gingerbread 2 3 6 Official DDLA1 Package, gingerbread 2 3 6 official ddla1 package free download, rooted 2 3 6 odin for galaxy y