Now you can flash your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with well known CyanogenMod 9 ROM. It is best custom ROMs along with the MIUI ones. This custom ROM is developed by Maclaw from XDA forums; this is not an official firmware from Samsung. This ROM had been in alpha stage for a long time and now is in beta stage. That means it doesn’t have bugs, according to developers you can use this ROM daily. Let’s check out how to install CyanogenMod 9 on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.
How to install CyanogenMod 9 Rom on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
First let’s check which function will works in this Rom—-
- All sensors (proximity, roration etc)
- CyanogenMod settings (not all, it’s not fully merged by CyanogenMod team, not my fault)
- Market (now you can download all apps available for Gio with GB)
- Fixed animations (now it looks so good)
- Facebook sync
- Buttons backlight
- GMail fully works
- GSM (phone/messages/GPRS/EDGE/3G)
- HW acceleration (full)
- Browser fully works
- ICS keyboard
- Games – works as smoothly as on Gingerbread
Never forget doing a nandroid backup in recovery because it will help you to revert back to the current firmware later if needed.
- Do a nandroid backup in recovery, because you can revert back to the current firmware later if needed.
- Download CyanogenMod 9 ROM zip file.
1. First connect your phone to the Computer using USB cable and copy the downloaded zip file to the root of your SD card. It will make easy to find the file in recovery mode.
2. Now, Boot into recovery mode. How*- by turn off your phone and press the Menu button + Power button.
3. In the recovery mode, navigate using the Volume Buttons and select using the Power button.
4. Select Wipe all data/factory reset.
5. Go back and select “install zip from SD card”>”Choose zip from SD card”.
6. Select the proper zip file you had moved to the root of your SD card.
7. Confirm it in the next screen and flash it.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure, Now watch that you must be running CyanogenMod 9 on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.
Other reached here searching for:
- custom roms sin bugs s5830, CyanogenMod 9 for Tellus samsung Note I717, cyanogenmod for bell canada Galaxy Note SGH-i717, cyanogenmod galaxy ace, galaxy ace s5830 how to install maclaw, how to install ics on s5830, ics_p1000_alpha3_gsm zip download, install cyanogenmod on bell note 2