As often rely protection software in place do not stay long, and that the rate of the forum XDA we find a tutorial to install the Recovery mode ClockworkMod.
Today we will see how to install with the Custom Recovery ClockworkMod on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. Through the recovery and install modified firmware you can change and custom modified firmware ROM, to push the most of your device.
Disclaimer: follow the guide at your own risk, taking on all responsibilities of the case. Remember, however, that the change of firmware and installation of custom recovery void the warranty.
We begin. I note that you should definitely from an original device and clean, otherwise the guide will not work. The steps to follow are simple and fast.
Through this guide you will install the recovery ClockworkMod on Samsung Galaxy Notes
How to Root and install ClockWorkMod Recovery:
Method 1: Root using ROM Manager premium
Download the necessary materials: Android Rom Manager from Android Market – Download
- Get permission of Root as above
- Install the Android Rom Marker Manager
- Open the program and select “Install Recovery”
- Select the recovery N7000 Notes
- Accepting the Root Permission Request
- Reboot into ClockWorkMod Recovery mode
warning: This method may not be supported at this time. If the recovery does not appear N7000 is only a matter of time.
Method 2: Root + CWM Recovery or only Recovery
Download this file package – Download (The package contains three folders: cfroot and other two with zImage)
- To find out which of the duel zImage to use:
- Go into Settings -> About phone -> Kernel version.
- If this is the string: 220.127.116.11-N7000XX KJ4 CL641703 use file- CF-Root-v5.0-SGN_XX_XEN_KJ4 CWM4.zip
- If this is the string: 18.104.22.168-N7000XX KJ1-CL641703 use the CF-Root-Files-v5.0-SGN_XX_OXA_KJ1 CWM4.zip
- Take the right zImage file and insert into the folder: InitialCFRootFlasher/zImage
- Connect the Phone in USB debugging Mode
- Click on the file-rooted.bat Already if you have already done the Root
- Click on the file-not-rooted yet.bat if you have not already done the Root
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Other reached here searching for:
- clockworkmod galaxy note, what is the best program to instal custom roms on samsung galaxy note 2, install clockworkmod n7000, how to install recovery mode on galaxy note, how to install iso recovery console galaxy note 2, rom manager n7000, rom manager 4 1 2 note, how to install custom rom galaxy note, rom manager galaxy note, n7000 custom recovery, installing a custom rom to samsung galaxy note, n7000 Clockworkmod, rom manager for note, rom manager for galaxy note 2 3 6, n7000 custom recovery recovery, recovery manager n7000, recovery manager for galaxy note, n7000 kj1 a 4 2 1, n7000 recovery, установка rom manager на samsyng note