Jelly bean has been released by Google Officially in I/O even, you can download and install Jelly bean officially on Galaxy Nexus. But Galaxy S is not eligible for the update. Developers have created a new themed version of ICS ROM for Samsung Galaxy S. You will get the latest Android Jelly bean UI and looks.
Warning: Neither we nor the developer will hold any responsibility or liability if in the process of following this article you damage or brick your phone. This article is only for educational and instructional purpose.
- This tutorial guide is only for the users who own Samsung Galaxy S. Trying this article on any other phone or on any other model of Samsung may produce a mal-functioning of the same.
- At least 70% charge should be there with your device, so as to assure that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You should backup all valuable data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download the Jellybean custom ROM file from here to your computer, extract the same and place it in the root directory of your phone’s SD card.
Procedure to install Jelly Bean Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S:
Step1: Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together for few seconds and release the buttons when the screen t urns on.
Step2: Now, from the Recovery Menu select “install zip from sdcard” then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the ROM file you’ve placed on the SD card.
Step3: As soon as the ROM is flashed, select “reboot system now” from the main Recovery menu to reboot your phone. First time rebooting may take 5 minutes or more so don’t panic, have patience.
Note: If the ROM does not work properly, again flash the ROM file as you did in the Step2, so that the ROM works properly. (Recommended by the developer)
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Android 4.1 Jelly bean on your Samsung Galaxy S. Share your joy with and also let us know if you get stuck somewhere, we will try to help you out from the same.
Other reached here searching for:
- how to install jelly bean samsung galaxy s gt i9003, samsung galaxy gt i9003 jelly bean, jelly bean for samsung gt-i9003, how to install rom 4 2 1 on galaxy s gt i9003, jelly bean for samsung galaxy s gt i9003, samsung galaxy s gt-i9003 jelly bean, samsung gt-i9003 to jelly bean, samsung gti9003 jelly bean, Jelly Bean gt-i9001, jelly bean za samsung gt-i9003, jelly for gti9001, jely beam gt-i9001, official jelly bean for galaxy gt i9003, rootbox for samsung galaxy s gti9003, samsung galaxy s gt-i9003 to jelly bean, samsung gt-i9003 jelly bean download, samsung galaxy gt i9003 jelly bean download, samsung gt-i9003 jelly bean, samsung galaxy gt i9003 jelly bean downloade, samsung galaxy gt i9003 jelly bean update download