There is good news for the users who owns a Samsung Vibrant, the latest version of Google mobile operating system Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has been ported on your Samsung Vibrant with many useful applications and features. The ROM is
in beta stage and packs some bugs in it like Wi-Fi, GSM (no calls or SMS) and Audio are not working, it is till now not ready for daily use but those who want to taste Android 4.1 Jelly Bean it’s for them.
This update which we are going to discuss in this article can only be applied on Samsung vibrant. Applying this update on another device or model may give unwanted result. If anything happens to your device while applying this update neither we nor the developer will be responsible, so proceed at your own risk.
- Backup all the important data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- You must charge your phone at least 70 % so that there will be no Power interruption.
- Disable all the security suites installed in your device as it may interrupt the process of firmware update.
- Your Phone must have Ice Cream Sandwich ROM.
- ClockworkMod recovery must be installed on your phone.
Procedure to install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Vibrant:
Step 1: Connect your device on your PC through USB cable, and then transfer the downloaded file to the root directory of your phone SD card. Then disconnect your phone from your PC and then turn off your phone.
Step 2: After that reboot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding volume up + volume down and power buttons until screen turns on. In recovery mode create a nandroid backup of your current ROM, so that you can easily revert back to your current state if anything went wrong in this ROM. To create backup select “Backup and Restore”, and then select “Backup” again.
Step 3: Then perform full wipe out, select the “wipe data/factory reset” confirm on the next screen then select “wipe cache” and confirm it.
Step 4: Now Select “Install Zip from SD Card” then “Choose Zip from SD Card” and then locate the downloaded file you have transferred on above step and confirm installation and wait till installation is completed.
Step 5: Once the installation gets completed select “Go Back” and after that select “Reboot System Now.”
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on your Samsung Vibrant. If you meet any problem while following the procedure mentioned in the article, we are always there to help you in all the possible ways.
Other reached here searching for:
- install jellybean on galaxy s vibrant, algo-twcrecommends_if2, how to upgrade vibrant from eclair to jelly bean, install jelly bean on galaxy s vibrant, jellybean for vibrant, samsung vibrant froyo to jelly bean, samsung vibrant gingerbread to jelly bean, tmobile samsung vibrant froyo to jelly bean, update vibrant from eclair to jb, how to update froyo to jellybean samsung vibrate, How to install jellybean on vibrant from eugene, can i install jelly bean from froyo galaxy vibrant, can i upgrade my vibrant from eclair to jelly bean, eclair to jelly bean vibrant, galaxy s vibrant firmware upgrade jellybean, Hellybean samsung vibrant, how can u update vibrant from froyo to jellybean, how i install 4 1 on samsung vibrant, how to install hellybean vibrant from froyo, vibrant jellybean install