Today in this post we would discuss how to Install Android 4.0.3 with Touchwiz on your Samsung Galaxy S2. So going to the process first lets discuss specs and features of this phone.
Samsung Galaxy S2 has a new type of display technology, Super AMOLED Plus and 4.3-inch Gorilla Glass 800×480 display. With 8.5 mm thickness, Samsung Galaxy S II is claimed to be the thinnest smartphone in the world. The phone is powered with Android 2.3 Gingerbread and Samsung’s own processor Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Orion chipset. Onboard RAM is of 1 GB. Samsung Galaxy S2 has internal memory of 16GB/32GB, which together with MicroSD Card up to 32GB provides sufficient storage space. Samsung Galaxy S2 has 8 MP camera with 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus and LED flash, video recording at high definition 1080p@30fps and 2 MP front secondary camera for video calling.
How to Install Android 4.0.3 with Touchwiz on your Samsung Galaxy S2:
Note: This post is only for the educational purpose. If anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible
1. Extract the above downloaded file on your desktop.
2. Close all the applications like KIES for Samsung, Antivirus and Firewall.
3. Launch ODIN.
4. Turn off your Galaxy S II and go to Download Mode.
How*-Once shut down, press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power while booting up to enter Download Mode.
5. Click on PHONE and select: MODEM_I9100XXKP8_REV_02_CL1092599.tar.md5
6. Similarly, click CSC and select: GT-I9100-MULTI-CSC-OXAKP8.tar.md5
7. Now click on Start.
8. ODIN will now flash the leaked ROM to your Galaxy S2. Once phone restarts, Then unplug it from your PC.
That’s it you have completed the process.
Other reached here searching for:
- how to install touchwiz 4 0 on jellybean, how to install touchwiz 4 for galaxy y