Users who own Sprint Galaxy S3 SPH-L710, T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 or AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-i717 can now easily root their device. As you all know that rooting of your device will allow you to install the Custom ROM, apps and lot more other performance booster software on your device. Below we have discussed in simple steps on how you can do so.
Warning: Follow the below mentioned methods and procedures at your own risk. Neither we nor the developer would be liable or responsible, if you damage your phone following the methods and steps mentioned in this article.
- The methods and steps mentioned in this article should only be tried on Sprint Galaxy S3 SPH-L710, T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 and AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-i717.
- At least 70% charge should be there with your device, so that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- Please backup all essential data’s on your phone.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your respective Galaxy S3 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download Odin and GalaxyS3RootSprint.zip from here to your computer. Extract the entire downloaded files install Odin on your PC and copy the “CWM-SuperSU-v0.87.zip” file from the folder “Galaxy S3RootSprint” to the root directory of your phone’s SD card.
Procedure to Root Sprint (SPH-L710)/T-Mobile (SGH-T999)/AT&T Galaxy S3 (SGH-I747):
Step1: Open Odin and reboot your phone so as to enter it in Download Mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together for few seconds until your phone resets and shows you option to get into the Download Mode. Hit the Volume Up button to confirm and enter into Download Mode.
Step2: Now, connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable. On successful connection you will see that the ID: COM section in Odin has turned Yellow. Make sure that all the drivers for your phone are installed on the PC, see that “Samsung Mobile USB CDC Composite Device” in the Device Manager.
Step3: Click on “PDA” button and choose the “ClockworkMod.Tar” file in the “GalaxyS3RootSprint” folder. Now, hit on “Start” button to begin the flashing.
Step4: After the installation has completed, your phone will reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery and you will also get a “PASS” in Odin if everything goes fine.
Step5: Now, Reboot your phone into ClockworkMod Recovery. To do so, press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together for few seconds.
Step6: From the ClockworkMod Recovery menu, select “install zip from sdcard” then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the “CWM-SuperSU-v0.87.zip” you’ve placed on the SD card. Then choose “Yes” to confirm and begin the flashing.
Step7: After the flashing has completed, reboot your phone to enjoy a fully rooted phone. You will also find SuperSU app after rebooting.
Share your joy with us or let us know if you face any problem while following this article, we will try to find a solution for your problem by the best possible way out.
If you are looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy S3 head to Dial-a-phone today to make use of their latest deals and offers.
Other reached here searching for:
- GalaxyS3RootSprint zip, galaxys3rootsprint, tar file for rooting samsung galaxy s3 4 2 1 sph l710, andoroid rom焼き方法 ｓｇｈ-ｔ999, root file for samsung galaxy s3 sph l710, root files 4 1 2 bmb1 sphl710, root samsung galaxy s3 sprint linux, Root SGH galaxy 710 4G, samsung s3 t900 android 4 2 2, SGH-T900 odin update download, sph-l710 codes, sph-l710 one touch root, sphl710 rooting, tar file for gs3 sprint, how to root the galaxy s3 sph-l710 easy steps, how to root samsung galaxy s3 l710, code for copying pc files to sph-l710, cwm sph l710, descargar samsung galaxy s3rootsprint, dowload galaxys3rootsprint zip