Rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” GT-P3113 users who want to re-claim their warranty can now re-apply the stock firmware on their device. You can also apply the stock firmware if you have any personal reasons. Just follow this article and it will help you to install the stock firmware on your phone if you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” GT-P3113.
Warning: This article is meant for educational and instructional purpose. Neither we nor the developer will hold any responsibility or liability for any damage caused to your phone while following the methods and steps mentioned in this article.
- Please try the procedure mentioned here only on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” GT-P3113.
- Ensure that there is at least 70% charge with your device, so that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- Backup all essential data’s on your phone.
- Disable all security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your device.
- ClockworkMod should be installed on your phone before you begin with steps mentioned in this article.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” GT-P3113 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download the IML74K.P3113UEALCB firmware from here to your computer. Extract it and place it in the root directory of your phone’s SD card.
Procedure to re-install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” (GT-P3113):
Step1: Reboot your phone into ClockworkMod Recovery. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons together.
Step2: From the Recovery menu, select “Install zip from sdcard” and then choose the file you’ve placed on the SD card of your phone.
Step3: After the flashing is over, select “reboot system now” to reboot your system.
That’s it you have successfully installed the stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” GT-P3113. Let us know if you have any problem we will try to solve them.
Other reached here searching for:
- iml74k-p3113uealcb-stock zip, unroot galaxy tab 2 7 0, IML74K P3113UEALCB firmware, gt-p3113 stock rom, p3113 stock firmware, how to unroot galaxy tab 2 7 0, unroot galaxy tab 2 7 0 p3113, gt-p3113 firmware, samsung p3113 stock rom, unroot galaxy tab 2 p3113, samsung gt-p3113 original rom, samsung gt-p3113 firmware, how to unroot samsung galaxy tab 2 7 0, p3113 firmware, unroot samsung galaxy tab 2 7 0, how to unroot samsung galaxy tab 2 7 0 p3113, p3113 stock rom, how to unroot samsung galaxy tab 2 7 0 gt-p3113, unroot p3113, how to unroot galaxy tab 2 7 0 p3113