Warning: Following the procedures mentioned in this guide can damage or brick your phone completely for neither we nor the developer should hold any liability or responsibility. Therefore, readerâ€™s discretion is advised.
- This guide is only for the users who own Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001. The methods and steps mentioned in this guide should not be tried on any other device or any other model of Samsung.
- Charge your device so that at least 70% charge is there with it, to assure that there is no Power interruption during the process,
- You should backup all essential dataâ€™s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like FirewallÂ and AntivirusÂ from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in yourÂ Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001 from the path â€śSettings >Â ApplicationsÂ > Development > USB debuggingâ€ť. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download the QuickFlasher Tool and the TWRP 2.1 Touch Recovery Image from here to your computer. Extract both the downloaded files and place them on the desktop of your Windows PC (can be Mac or Linux also) for convenience.
Procedure to Install TWRP 2.1 Touch Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001:
Step1: Connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable i.e. the cable that came with your phone.
Step2: Now, launch the Quick Flasher by double-clicking on â€śsgsflasher_x86.exeâ€ť file from the desktop.
Step3: Further, in the QuickFlasher Tool, put a tick mark on the box by a single-click which is named as â€śFlash a new Recoveryâ€ť.
Step4: Now, click on the â€śBrowseâ€ť button and choose the Recovery Image you have downloaded and extracted it on your desktop.
Step5: Click on â€śStart Nowâ€ť button to begin the installation process.
Step6: When the installation process has completed, you phone will automatically reboot.
Step7: As soon as your phone boots up, you will land into the TWRP 2.1 Touch Recovery on your phone.
Thatâ€™s it, you have successfully installed the TWRP 2.1 Touch Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001. Share your joy with us or let us know if you face any kind of circumstances while going through the above mentioned process, we will try to resolve the same as early as possible.
Other reached here searching for:
- clockworkmod recovery download for i9001, instalar twrp en samsung galaxy s plus, install twrp on galaxy sII epicg, twrp recovery for samsung captivate glide sgh-i927, twrp samsung captivate glide