We have already told you about rooting and installing CWM recovery on Samsung Galaxy SIII. Right now, CWM has released Official touch based CWM for SGS3 and its working flawlessly. You can flash ROM, Backup, Flash kernel using the touch based interface easily with the touch based custom recovery. Here is a detailed tutorial to install touch CWM on SGS3.
Warning: This article is only for educational and instructional purpose. Neither we nor the developer should be liable or responsible for any damage caused on going through the methods and steps mentioned in this tutorial guide.
- This methods and steps in this guide are only for the users who own Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. It is not for International Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Please charge your phone so that at least 70% charge is there with it, to assure that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You should backup all essential data’s on your phone, as there are chances of them getting lost during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Procedure to Install Touch ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300:
Step1: Install Odin on your PC and launch it. Now, reboot your phone so as to enter it into Download Mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together. You will see a warning screen, press Volume Up button to continue and enter into Download Mode.
Step2: Now, connect your SGS3 to the PC via original USB cable. On connecting, you can see “<ID: 0/006> Added!!” message under Odin’s message box in the bottom left.
Step3: In Odin, click on the “PDA” button, then choose the file “s3-touch-recovery.tar” you’ve downloaded and extracted on the desktop.
Step4: Do not make any other changes in Odin, except selecting the file as in step 3. Therefore, Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes remain selected while every other checkbox remains unselected.
Step5: Now, hit the “START” button to begin the installation process i.e. flashing the Touch ClockworkMod Recovery on you Galaxy S3.
Step6: When the installation has successfully completed, your phone automatically reboot and when you see the Samsung logo you can safely unplug your phone from the computer.
Note: If any point of time you see “FAIL” message in Odin, remove the battery, re-insert it and restart the process from the beginning.
That’s it: you have successfully installed Touch ClockworkMod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Share your joy with us or let us know if you face any problem, we will try to resolve the same.
Other reached here searching for:
- cwm touch i747, cwm touch i747m, cwm touch sgs3, cwm touch recovery galaxy s3 t999, cwm touch recovery on I-747 galaxy sIII, cwm touch recovery s3 i747, cwm Touchscreen sgs3, descargar s3-touch-recovery tar, how to install clockworkmod recovery on samsung galaxy mini gt-si9000 [ultimate guide], i747 clockworkmod wont load, Install ClockworkMod with Odin sgh 747, install cwm touch on galaxy s3 i747, install official clockworkmod touch recovery on galaxy s i9000, installing clockwork mod touch on at&t galaxy s III I-747, best clockworkmod touch recovery version i747, cwm touch galaxy s3 i747m, clockwork mod touch recovery for galaxy s3 I 747, clockworkmod install with odin on s3 telus, clockworkmod ouch for t999, CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY (ODIN) FOR GT-P3113