We have already told you about the much anticipated Gingerbread Android 2.3 update for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000 is available for download via Samsung Kies.
Download the latest version of Samsung Kies from samsung.com/africa_en
Also available from the same site is the Gingerbread version of the Galaxy S I9000 user manual.
How to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S from froyo to android 2.3 (Gingerbread) is very easy and safe, because it’s official update from Samsung, so it will not erase your mobile phone warranty, but you need a stable and high-speed internet connection. And before you do the upgrade process, you must make sure that your galaxy S battery is in full of charge condition.
Please note that if you have installed the other firmwares like XXJVQ, XXJVP etc. and have rooted the same, then after updating with this firmware of DDJV9 then the rooting access of your device will be revoked and your device will be back as the normal device without the rooting access. The biggest advantage by updating with this firmware is that you will be on the official version and the warranty can be reclaimed by you for your device if your device is in the warranty period. In the due course of this article we will see the pre upgrade instructions followed by the enhancements or updates in this version of Gingerbread along with the instructions to update the Galaxy S GT I9000 with the Gingerbread DDJV9 2.3.3. The best part of this update is that irrespective of on what firmware you are on currently that is on Eclair 2.1 or even Froyo 2.2, 2.2.1 or say in any Gingerbread 2.3.3 version, you can directly proceed for the firmware update for your Galaxy S just by following the below procedures carefully. Please note that this is only applicable for GT I9000 Samsung Galaxy S model and if flashed to any other model then you will brick your device.
Here is the way to Update Galaxy S i9000 from android Froyo to android Gingerbread 2.3.3
1. Update your Samsung kies to the latest version
2. Connect your galaxy s with computer
3. Please Choose Samsung kies mode in your galaxy tab
4. Wait for some minutes
5. There will be a notification that says “A new firmware version is available. Upgrading may improve the performance of ‘your Samsung Galaxy series’. Do you want to upgrade?”
6. Choose update
7. Follow the instructions
8. Please wait and do not restart, turn of, or press any button on your galaxy tab
9. You will get notification that says your Samsung Galaxy S is successfully upgrade to android gingerbread
10. If the upgrade process fails, please immediately take it to Samsung Service Center
Other reached here searching for:
- how to update samsung galaxy s i9000 to official gingerbread ddjv9 2 3 3 firmware, android 2 3 3 ddjv9 for galaxy i9000, update galaxy s i9000 to android 2 3 ddjv9 2 3 3 firmware, si9000 firmware inu, samsung galaxy s secret codes gingerbread, samsung galaxy i9000 update into 4 1 4 official gingerbread ddjv9 2 3 3 firmware, how to upgrade samsung grand android to 2 3 3, how to upgrade samsung ddjv9 2 3 6, how to update samsung galaxy s i9000 from froyo to jelly bean, ddjv9 i9000 download, ddjv9 download, DDJV9 2 3 3 Gingerbread firmware, upgrade galaxy i9000 to gingerbred 2 3 6 ddjv9