Samsung Droid Charge is a touchscreen bar phone at a suitable Price cost in India. Samsung Droid Charge is excellent in terms of looks, style and performance. The phone is packed with many useful features like 8MP camera with zoom, Super AMOLED Color screen with 16M colors. It offers a external memory up to 32GB to store your valuable data. You can enjoy with your favourite music with its MP3, MP4 music player, speaker and video player. Bluetooth connectivity is also there to serve you with wireless data sharing. The phone runs on Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo).
The Gingerbread update news we published last week is now rolling out from the Verizon’s servers for its 2nd LTE capable handset. Verizon branded Samsung-made DROID Charge owners can can upgrade their handsets to Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. It’s good news for Droid Charge owners that are eagerly waiting for Android 2.3 to come to their handsets. The new firmware update is carrying the new build number i510.EP4 and it will include the fixes and enhancements.
Samsung Droid Charge is a Touch Bar phone weighing 143g. It′s dimensions are 130MM x 68MM x 12MM . The talk-time of the phone is Up to 11 hours. The phone operates at frequencies of CDMA 800 / 1900 / 1xEV-DO rev.A / LTE 700 Mhz. The Phone has a Display of 4.3 inches, Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors. This model comes with Camera of , Rear Camera : 8.0 MP Camera (3264×2448 Pixels) with Auto Focus and LED Flash, Front Camera : 1.3 MP Camera (1280×1024 Pixels) with , Digital Zoom
Samsung Droid Charge specifications :
- Samsung Droid Charge operates on LTE 700, CDMA 800/1900 network.
- It is loaded with 4.3 inches of Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen display.
- Samsung Droid Charge is a 3G supported mobile phone.
- This mobile is equipped with 1000 MHz of processor and Android 2.2 Froyo OS.
- It supports multi format music & video player.
- The mobile includes FM recorder.
- Samsung Droid Charge is embedded with 8 megapixel digital Camera with LED flash and video recording support with digital zoom.
- 1.3 MP front facing camera for video calling.
- Bluetooth connectivity with Micro USB port.
- We can browse with WAP browser with GPRS connectivity.
- Micro SD memory card slot is also available for external storage space.
- The mobile is featured with world clock,voice recorder,calculator,unit converter,alarm etc.
- It has You Tube Player and it can access to social networking sites.
- Light sensor and proximity sensor will take an attention.
Improvement Made :
- Download Manager App: New App to manage all of your downloads from web browsing, email attachments and other apps.
- App and Power Management Details: Under Manage Applications, a new “Running” tab displays a list of active applications and the storage and memory being used by each.
- Improved Word Selection and Copy Functionality: New capability to select a word, or select all, via press-hold. A second press of the selected word copies or cuts the selected characters and pastes them.
- New User Interface and Color Scheme: New widgets, icons and screens with refreshed colors.
- Security: Added Device and SD Card encryption. VPN enhancements integrate IPSec VPN clients into device security settings.
- Updated Calendar Options:
- Display Calendar and event times in your home time zone when traveling.
- Dismiss individual reminders, such as dismissing one meeting reminder without dismissing other meeting reminders.
- Call Features
- “Pause”, “Wait” and “Password” have been added into the voicemail speed dial entry for manual entry/storage.
- The vibration alert intensity has been increased.
- Email, Messaging and Data
- The messaging signature setting is now supported.
- The Hotspot-WLAN password is now encrypted.
- Display .eml attachments from Outlook email.
- Device Features
- Software Upgrade Assistant (SUA) has been added.
- The volume of the Low Battery Notification sound has been reduced.
How to upgrade :
Step 1: if Samsung notify update then its ok but if not then Pull the update in manual process
Step 2: GO to “Home” –> Applications –> “Settings” –> “About Device” –> “System Updates”
Step 3: Make sure that Update is available , If found the update, wait for some to finish the downloading process . Update size will be 114.9MB .
Step 4: Tap Install Now button
step 5: Installation should start now
Step 6: Tap Restart & Install button (may be Device Reboots Automatically at this stage) .
Step 7: Follow the on-screen instructions until the process to get finished –> Done .
Step 8: check out the software version should be shown as i510.EP4 .
That’s it guys hope you have enjoyed it .
Other reached here searching for:
- samsung i510 4 2, samsung i510 Droid Charge os upgrade