Galaxy Pocket S5300 is a new Android Smartphone by Samsung. This phone has very nice feature with some amazing specs. Like Galaxy Mini, Samsung Galaxy Pocket created a fan base or user base, this phone is considered even below Galaxy Mini 2 but that
‘s not the point. Good thing is that it is available in an affordable price; it packs some really good specs and features along with good design and elegant look, this phone is really a superb phone.
In this article we are going to discuss how to root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 and rooting has some advantages also which is mentioned below.
Benefits of rooting Samsung Galaxy Pocket:
- Rooting this phone will help you to gain access to the internal file system and thus making potent changes in them or accessing them will be very much possible.
- Those who want to speed up their operating system, rooting the phone bring in benefit by way of performance and speed enhancement.
- You may feel quite irritated with the unwanted default apps which the manufacturers packs in without an uninstall button. But since it is something that the administrator has provided you, nothing can be done. But rooting helps you in removing the unwanted default apps and that too with a very simple method.
- Rooting makes the Android free, you can now update the phone with upgrades and custom ROMs. You don’t need the permission of the manufacturer for this.
- New kernel installation can also be taken up and this would surely thrill you up.
- You can enhance the visual experience of the phone after rooting.
- It will also reduce the battery usage of Android phones.
This update which we are going to discuss in this article can only be applied on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300. Applying this update on another device or model may give unwanted result. If anything happens to your device while applying this update neither we nor the developer will be responsible, so proceed at your own risk.
- Backup all the important data of your device to its SD card, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- You must charge your phone at least to 60 % if you don’t want to face any Power issues.
- Disable all the security suites installed in your device as it may interrupt the process of firmware update.
Procedure of rooting Galaxy S5300:
Step 1: First of all download this link update.zip and then copy this zip file to SD card of your, and then Switch off your phone.
Step 2: Go to the recovery mode by pressing these three buttons together: volume up + home + power button.
Step 3: Select and apply update from SD card and you can use volume and home button for navigation, now Choose update.zip file.
Step 4: Then move back to the main menu and choose reboot now and your phone has been rooted.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300. To troubleshot your problem then we are always available for you. Thank you for reading this procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- samsung galaxy pocket secret codes, yhs-mystartdefault, root gt-s5300, root gt5300, samsung galaxy pocket tricks and tips, samsung galaxy pocket hidden features, root gts5300, samsung galaxy pocket s5300 secret codes, jelly bean for galaxy pocket s5300, hidden features of samsung galaxy pocket, gt-s5300 tricks, samsung mobile club easy tips root galaxy s5300, advantages of rooting galaxy pocket, galaxy pocket tips andtricks, how to root gt s5300, how to root gt-s5300, root permission android samsung s5300, gt-s5300 root, how to upgrade samsung galaxy pocket s5300 to jelly bean, how to upgrade samsung galaxy s5300 to jellybean