Warning: Be careful while following the below mentioned process as they may lead in bricking of your device, for which neither we nor the developer should be held responsible. But in case any issues occur we are committed to help you in re-solving the same.
Download Samsung Galaxy S3 TouchWiz UI:
Samsung Galaxy SIII was launched few weeks ago, and finally its TouchWiz UI is available for the Samsung based firmware users. The XDA member has made it possible that, the TouchWiz UI from Galaxy SIII has been ported to the Galaxy SII mobile phones. The new TouchWiz UI found in Galaxy SIII is probably the best and most beautiful one that enables: choose the default homescreen, alpahabetical apps and much more features that are not found in other versions of Touchwiz. Point to remember is, that Galaxy SIII TouchWiz UI will only be working on Samsung based ROM’s and not on AOKP and CM9 ROM’s. Still some work is left in the development of this TouchWiz UI therefore; bugs are expected to be there.
Procedure to Install Galaxy S3 TouchWiz Launcher on Galaxy S2:
- First and foremost thing is that, your mobile should be running on a non AOSP ROM. It should be having a Samsung based ROM.
- Your device should have ClockworkMod recovery installed in it.
- Download the TouchWiz UI from here and transfer the downloaded file to the root of your SD card.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. For this, press Volume UP key + OK button and holding both keys simultaneously you need to hit the power button.
- Now, select “install zip from sdcard” and then “choose zip from sdcard” to start the installation process.
- After the successfully completion of the installation process, go back and select “reboot system now”.
That’s it enjoy the new UI on your device.
Download Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, Ringtones, and UI Sounds of Galaxy S3:
The XDA developer member has uploaded the entire pack of Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, Ringtones and UI Sounds of the leaked firmware of Galaxy SIII mobile phone. These ringtones can be used with each and every Android device but the essential requirement is that your mobile phone must be a rooted one. You will have to move the downloaded files to the root folder where various tones are found.
Procedure to Install Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, Ringtones, and UI Sounds:
1. Make sure you are proceeding with a rooted phone.
2. Download the Tones Package from here, Download link -> here. Then Extract the downloaded tones package to your computer.
3. Now, Install the ROM Toolbox Lite from Google Play Store to your mobile phone.
4. Now, open the downloaded application on your phone and grant root access when asked. Now, use the Root Browser provided by the application.
5. Now, Copy that particular file which you liked to: /system/media/audio directory.
6. For ringtones use: /system/media/audio/ringtones.
That’s it you successfully completed the installation process, share your joy with us and do let us know if you face any problem.
Download Samsung Galaxy S3 Live Wallpapers: Luminous Dots and Deep Sea:
Many people are enjoying awesome Firmware of Galaxy S3 such as: S-Voice, S-Suggest and even the ringtones. The live wallpapers have been extracted from the firmware and you can install them on your phone, but it will only work on your phone if it is running on Android 4.0 (ICS). Luminous Dots is live wallpaper which is similar to the Nexus wallpaper found in Froyo and Gingerbread OS, but this live wallpaper gives you more options of customization. The Deep Sea live wallpaper has also an awesome look with more customization options as that of Luminous Dots.
Procedure to Install Luminous Dots and Deep Sea Live Wallpaper:
1. One of the essential requirements is your device should be running on latest Android 4.0 (ICS) operating system.
2. Download the live wallpapers apk file from here, Download link -> here and transfer the downloaded file to your mobile phone.
3. Now, install .apk file on your device and wait until the download completes.
4. After completion, move to the wallpaper settings on your mobile and apply the new live wallpaper.
Congrats, you have installed two new live wallpapers on your device.
Download S-Voice: Leaked Samsung Galaxy SIII App:
Samsung Galaxy SIII has not arrived yet but still developers are leaking its one or the other daily. Samsung Galaxy SIII was rooted by the developer chainfire and they leaked one more app, which is the S-Voice app for Android based on Android 4.0 (ICS). S-Voice is a voice recognition application similar to Siri found in iPhone 4S. S-Voice is working very well on many other devices.
Procedure to Install S-Voice on Your Android Phone:
1. Firstly, download S-Voice app on your computer from here, Download link -> here.
2. Extract the downloaded file to your computer; you will get a voicetalk.apk file. Transfer this apk file to the root of your SD card.
3. Using the file manager on your Smartphone, install the transferred file on your phone. Wait until the procedure completes.
4. That’s all, move back to home for viewing all apps and start the S-Voice app from there.
Congrats, S-Voice has been installed on your device; enjoy this incredible voice assistant on your phone and share your joy with us and do let us know if you have any query will try to solve it with the best possible way.
Other reached here searching for:
- news wall live wallpaper apk, galaxy s3 touch sounds download, touchwiz live wallpaper, samsung notification tones, touchwiz wallpaper, luminous dots live wallpaper for gingerbread, galaxy s3 ui sounds, touchwiz touch sound, galaxy s3 ui sounds download, Samsung galaxy s3 system UI, samsung UI download, samsung ui apk, touchwiz live wallpaper download, touchwiz system sounds, touchwiz sounds, systemui apk galaxy s3, samsung s3 notification tones, touchwiz sounds download, s3 ui download, touchwiz ui sounds