Samsung galaxy S3 is new device in market and from now it is getting custom ROM’s. A new custom ROM has been released named Criskelo firmware XXBLG9 ICS 4.0.4. It has completely changed the concept of the ROM, now you flash firstly a pure stock with mods, and after you choose in the Criskelo settings what you want into your ROM. This custom ROM’s brings lots of customizations and improved notification system, improve sensor sensibilityBravia engine added and improved keyboard.
- In this process you will need to have a rooted Samsung Galaxy SIII device with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup of all important data and settings are required to be taken before processing the flashing because you might lose them. There are curtain data which are very important and backup should be taken. So, the files are SMS, Call Logs, Contacts, Images, Music, Videos, Bookmarks, APN (Access Point Names) settings, MMS settings.
- Antivirus and firewall installed on your Computer or on your Galaxy S 3 should be disabled in order to avoid the interruption can cause by them during the installation process.
- In case, your device will unable to last till the end of the process and get switched off just in between the installation process then may be your device won’t start and you have to take it to the service center. So, to skip such kind of problems you need to charge your battery to at least 80%.
- It’s also recommended to enable the USB Debugging option on your device, which can be possible through ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’. Then, tick the USB Debugging option box.
Full ROM V6.0.1 [Download]
(File Name: Criskelo_6.0.1_Stock_XXBLG9_ota.zip | 660.15 MB)
Criskelo Team Kitchen V6.0.1 [Download]
(File Name: Criskelo_Kitchen_6.0_1.zip | 246.48 MB)
How to Install ROM V6.0.1 XXBLG9 and Criskelo Team Kitchen V6.0.1 on Samsung Galaxy S3:
Step 1. Assuming that you have followed all 5 steps carefully as mentioned under Pre-Requisite and also downloaded the files from Downloads section.
Step 2. So, you first connect your device with the Computer via USB data cable and place both the downloaded zip file to the root of the SD card.
Step 3. Once this is done, disconnect and turn off your device. Then, press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons and simultaneously press the Power button to enter into the recovery mode.
Step 4. After getting into the recovery mode, you need to create the Nandroid backup of your current ROM, which will be helpful in restoring your current ROM whenever you required. This can be done through ‘Backup and Restore > Backup’ for backup.
Step 5. Although wiping is not required with this ROM but if you are arriving from another custom ROM, then it will be better to create the full wipe before installing this ROM on your device.
Step 6. In the recovery mode, you need to select ‘install zip from sdcard’ and then select ‘choose zip from sdcard’ to browse into the SD card and search for the ‘Criskelo_6.0.1_Stock_XXBLG9_ota.zip’ file, which is for ROM V6.0.1. Select the same to flash it on your device. Confirm the installation by selecting ‘Yes – Install____.zip ’.
Step 7. Repeat the above step once again, by replacing it with ‘Criskelo_Kitchen_6.0_1.zip’ file.
Step 8. Get back to the main menu and select the ‘reboot system now’ option to restart your Samsung Galaxy S3 device.
Other reached here searching for:
- criskelo team kitchen v6 0 1, criskelo rom v6, galaxy s3 rom 4/2013, criskelo_6 0 1_stock_xxblg9_ota zip, criskelo rom galaxy s3 download, Samsung galaxy 3 tutorial download, criskelo_kitchen_6 0_1_tmaddict, download criskelo rom v6 0 1 for sgs3 i9300, sgs3 criskelo rom v6, how to install Criskelo Galaxy SIII ICS 4 1 2 ROM, how to install criskelo kitchen 4 1 2, how to install criskelo rom galaxy s3, i9300 criskelo v6 ics, s3 criskelo galaxy siii ics latest, samsung galaxy lll tutorial, samsung 3 tutorial, samsung galaxy 3 tutorial, Samsung Galaxy III Tutorial, criskelo 4 1 2, Criskelo_Kitchen_6 0_1 zip