New version of Aurora V2- Vanilla rom has been released for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. This Rom is the second version of sense Aurora V1. This version is almost same as previous version but some changes have made up like many unwanted things are removed to save space, did not add boot animation to save internal memory. The ROM takes around 48mb of Internal Memory. The Rom is based on DXKL2 and tested on DDKK1 firmware. Other version of firmware has not yet been checked.
This Rom has multiple language support:
Something like Tieng Viet
This Rom will contain:
- Based on DXKL2 (I tested on DDKK1)
- DSP Manager
- Auto Zipalign at Every Boot
- init.d & Busybox Support
- Sqlite3 added
- sqlite.so & ssqlite_ini.so from ICS(Improves Performance)
- Removed Samsung Bloatware
- MIUI Music Player v3
- HTC G2 Touch Clock
- Sense Digital Weather Clock
- Google Play Store (At first it says Market, after setting ID it changes)
- Superuser Access
- MIUI Music Widget
- Customized SystemUI, Framework, tw-framework .apk
- Removed Balancer Launcher (From Aurora v1) and TW-Launcher (Stock).
- Now my favorite – Added Launcher+ (Customized and enhanced Eclair Launcher)
- Has sliding app drawer
- Creeds 14 status toggles work on this (You can even use your own).
- Added InFected locker wallpaper
- Have Creeds ROM Samsung Keyboard (Black version) & Swype.
Read our full article to know the installation procedure:
1. Backup all your data properly, so that after applying this firmware you can restore all your data back to its own place. You can take help from this Titanium Backup tool
2. Charge your battery at least 70% so that no power interruption during the process.
3. Enable the USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
4. Disable all security programs like antivirus and firewall. Also disable Kies for Samsung.
5. Download Aurora V2 Rom
6. Download the Skin1980 CWM
Step by step guide to install Aurora V2 Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360:
Step1. First connect your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 into your PC with the help of original USB cable.
Step2. Now, copy the above downloaded .zip files (Aurora V2 Rom+ Skin1980 CWM) into the root directory of the phone internal memory.
Step3. Turn off the device so as to enter in recovery mode. Recovery mode of Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 can be entered by (Volume Up + Home + Power) together.
Step4. Here on recovery mode complete wipe data and clear cache
Step5. On recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Aurora V2 Rom Zip file which is placed in the phone.
Step6. After selecting zip file confirm the same by pressing Ok.
Step7. Repeat the same procedure again but this time select Skin1980 CWM file.
Step8. Once the firmware is updated successfully in your Galaxy Y GT-S5360, the phone will get back to recovery screen, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system. First boot will take some time so please be patient.
That’s it now your device after restart land on new Custom rom.
Other reached here searching for:
- aurora v2 zip, aurorav2 zip, aurora v2 zip download for galaxy y, aurora v2 zip download, aurora v2 zip for galaxy y, aurora v2 zip free download, aurora v2, baixar aurora v2, aurorav2, download aurora v2 zip, aurora v2 download, aurorav2 zip download, aurora v2 for galaxy y download, Baixar aurora v2 zip, aurora v2 zip free download for galaxy y, download aurora v2, aurora v2 galaxy y, download aurorav2 zip, aurora v2 for galaxy y, aurora v2 zip for galaxy y free download