Samsung Galaxy SIII is available with AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Rogers and other LTE 4G services in US and Canada. There are different LTE models of SGS3 selling in the market like SGH-T999, SGH-I747, SPH-L710. All have same features working with different network. Here, we have created a detailed tutorial that will guide you through the process of Rooting Samsung Galaxy SIII SGH-T999, SGH-I747, SPH-L710.
Warning: Neither we nor the developer should be held liable for any damages caused to your phone in the process of following the methods and steps mentioned in this article.
- This article is only for the users who own U.S. and Canada based Samsung Galaxy SIII SGH-T999/SGH-I747/SPH-L710.
- Ensure that there is at least 70% charge with your device, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You need to backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy SIII SGH-T999/SGH-I747/SPH-L710 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download GalaxyS3RootUSCanada.zip, Samsung Kies and Odin from here to your computer. Extract them all to a convenient location separately and install Odin and Samsung Kies on your Windows based PC. Copy SuperUser.zip file to the root directory of your phone’s SD card.
Procedure to root U.S. and Canada based Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999/SGH-I747/SPH-L710:
Step1: Open Odin and Reboot your phone so as to enter it in CWM recovery. To do so, pres and hold the Volume down + Home + Power buttons together until you see a warning screen, hit Volume Up button to continue entering into CWM recovery mode.
Step2: Now, connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable or the cable that came with it, ensure that USB PC connection is set “Media device (MTP)”.
Step3: Next, click on “PDA” button and choose “RecoveryGalaxyS3USCanada.tar”.
Step4: You should see a yellow highlighted box with a COM and random number. Next, in Odin un-check “Auto-Reboot” option from your computer.
Step5: Now, click on “Start” button to begin the flashing of ClockworkMod recovery. On successful completion of the flashing you will see a green box with “PASS!” written on it.
Step6: Next, Take the battery out of your Galaxy S3. This is because newer stock software updates overwrite Custom Recovery upon reboot. We can lose our newly-flashed custom recovery (ClockworkMod Recovery) simply pulling the battery out and booting straight into our new custom recovery.
Step7: Now, put the battery back in and immediately hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. Keep holding the Volume Up and Home buttons while release the Power button after 2 seconds.
Step8: After you have successfully entered ClockworkMod recovery, choose “install zip from sdcard” then select “choose zip from internal sdcard” then choose the “SuperUser.zip” you’ve placed on the SD card. Next, choose “Yes-Install SuperUser.zip” to confirm your action.
Step9: the installation process will start and complete in few minutes, as soon as the process is completed you will get “Install from sdcard complete” message on your phone screen.
Step10: Now, choose “+++++Go Back+++++” and then select “reboot system now” to reboot your phone.
Step11: When the phone boots up, you will see SuperSU app in your app drawer.
That’s it you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy SIII SGH-T999/SGH-I747/SPH-L710. Share you thoughts with us or let us know if you face any problem, we will try to help you in all possible ways.
Other reached here searching for:
- GalaxyS3RootUSCanada zip, recovery galaxy s3 us canada tar, RecoveryS3USCanada file tar, samsung galaxy s3 root rogers via sd card, recovery galaxy s3 us canada tar download, galaxys3rootuscanada, recoverygalaxys3us, galaxys3rootuscanada zip download, root for t999 4 0 4 download, como ser root en samsung galaxy s3 t999, Download GalaxyS3RootUSCanada zip, us /casnada s3 rootzip, root sgs3 l710 with odin, root t999 s3 no superuser 4 1 2, samsung galaxy s3 sgh-t999, samsung home SGH-I747 pin codes, T999 to sghi747, T999, samsung s3 uscanada file, samsung sgh-t999 galaxy s3